Synchronization of 2 FoldersThe following instructions explain which settings are needed in the Profile Properties for synching two folders.
1. ProfileCreate a new profile. If the Profile Assistant opens, exit it by clicking on
2. Copy modeSelect Sync copy mode.
3. Source and destination foldersIn the left menu select Folders. Add the source and destination folders to the two folder lists.
4. Synchronization conflicts
- In the left menu below Copy Modes, click on File Conflict.
File Conflictoption so that AllSync recognizes when the same file at the source and destination has changed since the last sync operation.
- In the left menu below Copy Modes, click on Structure Conflict.
Deletion of files and foldersoption so that AllSync recognizes when files and folders have been deleted, moved or renamed since the last sync operation.
5. Saving your settingsYou have now completed all the requisite settings. Conclude by clicking on
Now you can create a copy preview of the profile and examine the results of the settings you have made.