Scan archive files with the following file extensionsThis option enables you to scan the content of archive files for duplicate files. Right-clicking on this option selects or deselects all file extensions.
Single archive files with the following file extensions are supported:
- 7z, arj, cab, cb7, cbr, cbt, cbz, epub, gz, iso, lzh, lha, nrg, rar, tar, zip
Split archive files with the following file extensions are supported:
- .zip (subsequent file: .z01)
- .rar (subsequent file: .r00)
- Password-protected files from inside an archive and password-protected archive files will be automatically filtered when using the search method File Content, Similar Pictures or Similar music.
- AllDup's file manager can only delete files from inside archives with the extension .zip or .7z.
Delete temporary files after their checksum is createdThis option enables you to delete temporary files directly after their checksum was created. This has the advantage of a lower disk space usage while scanning many archive files.
This option will only be used in the following circumstances:
- The search method Similar Pictures is used and the option 'Detect picture modifications' is deactivated.
- The search method File Content is used and a checksum method is selected at the compare method.